- Saturday morning 8:45
- To the Gym
- AND back
- One roundabout
- Zero cars on the road
- Hardest thing was scraping the windscreen (I wasn't wearing gloves)
AND, just in! First solo trip AT NIGHT
- Just dropped Mark off at the train station and drove home ALONE
- IN THE DARK
- On squishy roads where bikers in dark clothes and no lights leap out at you and pedestrians dare to step into the already squishy road
- No roundabouts
- No windshield wiper juice either, so like driving wearing really dirty glasses. I told Mark it did not help my fighting chances and he needs to keep my odds high by giving me good equipment to use.
- I literally held my breath as I narrowly escaped hitting a nice biker on the hill on Mill Road. No margin for error and I already don't know my left curb side's location yet. Plus cars coming the other way.
- Mark's car is WIDE
- Now I just have to hope he will walk back when his train gets in. That was enough.