The last few months have been a runaway train and a bit of a blur.
Luckily, I have been keeping track along the way, noting the things great and small that made me happy.
So in chronological not importance order, my hits of 2009.
- Ion hairdryer, smoother, silkier hair than one thought possible
- Double lines on the EPT on my birthday
- Food processor -- finally able to mince quickly
- Life Clubs Canada -- Shalom Village and Toronto! Thanks Pat and Eva Marie and Nina!
- Underbates in Scotland, with surprise Abby on her way
- There's a monkey in there
- The Belly
- Lanzarote skinny dipping in private pool, 6 months pregnant
- Lewie sandwich
- Lewis Room Miracle Transformation
- 5 Star Husband
- October 20 Lewis arrival
- New local baby pals, saving my sanity and sense of humour
- Trifecta of chocolate getting me through pregnant and recovery -- plain chocolate digestives, Biblo's chocolate cake and pan de chocolat
- Glasgow Waitrose
- Lewis heart melting smiles
- Fountain in Kelvingrove Park
- An Clachan café in Kelvingrove Park,
- Notes from the Universe
- Making happy, enthusiastic grandparents, aunts and uncles
- Mark as Daddy
- Being Lewis' Mum