Monday 19 May 2008

yes and



  • in to me see
  • 100%/100% on the wire
  • alignment not agreement
  • sourcing
  • impeccability of word and action
  • samurai warrior
  • power it up
  • contraband diet cokes from Brenda
  • wiggle it just a little bit
  • the particles
  • not thinking
  • wild turkeys
  • ire
  • the Deer girls
  • from other
  • Goddess in training
  • blend and lead
  • stop and break
  • meet my energy
  • our powerful talking stick and its sacred ceremony
  • breasticles
  • assumptions stop me loving you more
  • 42 feet on the ground
  • what I like about your idea
  • level 4
  • stake
  • controlling bitch
  • for the sake of
  • lucky charms clearing
  • Ross's colours
  • recover
  • the new full monty pod
  • gifts from beauties
  • living on purpose= it matters
  • I can do more than I thought and I need everyone's help tshirts from Owen
  • in between
  • rabbits=fear
  • shifting the space
  • being an integrated humour
  • closed or bruised
  • heart stones from Doug and Amy
  • its not about me (its not about me x infinity)
  • Rhondi our shaman
  • control freak books from Gail(s)
  • connect
  • stay
  • fail
  • recover
  • stay
  • the tiny cottage becoming a giant mansion
  • homeostasis and emergence
  • re entry

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello beautiful Carol,
As always I love reading your Blog! And now I know I don't have to take notes during R3 and R4 - you've got it covered.
Much love, Marjoleine
P.S. Can you add "Watermelon" to the list :-)