Friday 9 September 2022

Re: YOUR MONEY IS READY. CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY.

Attn: My Dear,

I am Ms. Rhoda Rodriguez from Madrid Spain. I am 68 years Old. I
was among those that took part in the compensation program many
years ago and they refused to pay me, I had paid over $24,000
trying to get my compensaion payment and all to no avail so I
traveled to the United States with all my compensation documents.
There I met the real Compensations Director in the person of
Gabby Lee who is also head of the real COMPENSATION AWARD
COMMITTEE. He then explained everything to me that whoever has
been contacting me through emails and over the phone that they
are all fake. Afte his expalanation to me he then asked the
paying bank to release my fund.

Right now I am the happiest woman on earth because I have
received my compensation funds of $1,000,000, Gabby Lee, showed
me the full information of those that are yet to receive their
payments and I saw your email address as one of the victims yet
to be paid and that is the reason I decided to email you to stop
dealing with those people, they are not with your fund, they are
only making money out of you. I will advise you to contact Gabby
Lee immediately. You have to contact him directly on this
information below.

COMPENSATION AWARD OFFICE
Name: Gabby Lee
Email: worldsettlementcenter@outlook.com

You really have to stop dealing with those people that are
contacting you and telling you all sorts of lies that your fund
is with them, it is not in any way with them, they are only
taking advantage of you and they will dry you up until you have
nothing left. The only money I paid after I met Gabby Lee was
just $150 for the paper works, so kindly take note of that!

Once again you must stop dealing with those fake people, I will
advise you to contact Gabby Lee immediately via the email
address here (worldsettlementcenter@outlook.com) so he can
release your funds right-away and deliver to you as he promised
me after i have been able to reach you on his behalf.

Wishing you all the best in receiving your compensation payment
funds!

Thank You.

Rhoda Rodriguez
Madrid, Spain..

No comments: