Tuesday 11 July 2023

Re: CONTACT ME URGENTLY...LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY!

From Rick Thomas
Reply-to: rickthomasaa10@hotmail.com
Subject: Rick Thomas (Hedge Fund Organization)

Hi Dear,

I’m Rick Thomas. I am an assistant accountant. I have over-invoiced account in the office I work and the amount is $60,000,000 USD (Sixty Million US Dollars). I want to partner with you to move this funds to any account you will provide then I will meet with you after the fund is transferred so we can invest in your country.

In order to proceed I want you to send to me the following details;

1. YOUR NAME_________

2. AGE________

3. COUNTRY/NATIONALITY_________

4. COUNTRY NOW RESIDING_________


NOTE: There will be no phone call for security reasons as my phone conversations may be monitored because the company gave me the phone. 

Kindly get back to me quickly for this great opportunity of a lifetime.

Yours Faithfully,
Rick Thomas
Hedge Fund Manager
Email: rickthomasaa10@hotmail.com

No comments: