Tuesday 12 December 2023

Re: CONTACT ME URGENTLY FOR A LIFE TIME OPPORTUNITY!

From Rick Thomas
Reply-to: rickthomasaa10@hotmail.com
Subject: Rick Thomas (A-Z Hedge Fund Organization)

Hi Dear,

I’m Rick Thomas and I am an accountant. I have an over-invoiced account in the office where I work and the amount involved is $500,000,000 USD (Five Hundred Million US Dollars). I want to partner with you to move this funds to any account you will provide then I will meet with you after the fund is transferred so we can invest in your country.

In order to proceed I want you to send me the following details;

1. YOUR NAME_________

2. AGE________

3. COUNTRY/NATIONALITY_________

4. COUNTRY NOW RESIDING_________


NOTE: There will be no phone call during the time of transaction. This is for security reasons.

Kindly get back to me quickly for this great opportunity of a lifetime.

Yours Faithfully,
Rick Thomas
Hedge Fund Manager
A-Z Hedge Fund Organization
Email: rickthomasaa10@hotmail.com

No comments: