Monday 17 August 2009

winning words

I was given this little award by a dear fellow blogger and am dead chuffed.

Even though I've been blogging for a while, I was totally ignorant to all the funny, clever, poignant blogging going on out there.

People following each other and giving each other kudos and recognition feels really nice and neighbourly. And inspires one to keep writing - take time to stop and be thoughtful and conjure up an angle, a perspective to review.

So even though I don't follow many blogs - I am hereby passing the good vibe and nominating the ones I most religiously go to for my daily dose.

Here's to your continued brain power, vulnerability, commitment and sharing with the world!

Thank you and your words. They matter.

3 comments:

Henry said...

Hi Carol,

Thanks for the award! I can't believe after all your great comments on my blog, that I didn't figure out that you were a big time blogger too! With a blog that goes back years. I love this! I am going to have to dig in and read this now, can't wait. You look fabulous.
Love
Henry
aka Diamond Bear

Life Clubs said...

Carol, your writing has inspired both my blog and those who come to Life Clubs. I'm honoured to receive an award from you.
You look great and I'm so looking forward to seeing you as Mummy - glad the room is finished!
Love Nina x
(lifeclubs.blogspot.com)

clueless but hopeful mama said...

Holy Moly! An award! YAY!

Thanks so much for this. I'm surrounded by boxes and a little crazed but had to stop by to say THANKS!