1. I am working hard in a new role at my job. Seriously. Hardly any play time. Seriously. Is interesting and I am doing things like real marketing campaigns and placing national ads and working with agencies and product people and sales. Like a grown up job selling something real. Is novel.
2. Mark's last day of class is tomorrow! Then dissertation and project work only. And emptying the dishwasher. And getting some form of financial input into the family fund. Mostly, glad to have him back.
3. I hurt my back. Or my back hurt me. Time to get some core muscles exercise going. I am too young to be in pain when I put my undies on. Plus, it is embarrassing.
4. Mark turned 37. I hate the 3 months when I am 3 years older rather than the 2.
5. We moved offices and I get to/have to walk to work. See number 3 for reasons to be glad for this.
6. I feel quite boring, hence my lack of inspired or in fact, any posts.
7. The new TV schedule ain't all that. Or a bag of chips. Predictably.
8. It gets dark at 9:30 now, totally screwing with my PJ wearing time, but am managing,
9. Tom & Miri should be having a baby boy any day now.
10. Sinead y Nico bought a house
11. Barbara is working on her website for her new marketing consulting firm, Minerva Marketing.
12. The new season (3) of Gray's Anatomy is finally starting in the UK
13. Some nice Scottish ladies at work told me they "Love my American accent" and that it sounded like "a posh American accent" Whatever that is. Do we have one? Needless to say, I totally loved hearing it,
14. I made pork crackling for Mark's bday dinner. I think it is one of those things one must grow up with to appreciate
15. Kelly is a Dr. and moving to Oh-Hi-Oh for an impressive tenure track life
16. My sister Clarie got a dog Bruno
17. My parents and Barbara are coming to E burgh for a visit this summer
18. I got my hair cut
19. Mark & I are working on Infinite Good Consulting -- our umbrella company for our entrepreneurial ventures of coaching and business building
20. I want more coaching clients. 3 more please.
21. Andy wins as Number One reader as he requested this update, sad as it is.
22. After a full month (no lie) of no washing machine, we got a new one. I heart clean sheets at any time. We had the heinous chore of going to the actual laundrette a few times and it made my 10(!) years of Quebec House laundry room look easy and convenient.