Saturday 30 December 2006

2006 greatest hits

  • marrying Mark in Washington DC at the Tabard Inn
  • my bridal sushi & cupcake shower
  • 2 weeks in CA, Chicago & NY on honeymoon trail
  • Calistoga country & Carmel beach
  • celebrating with all my WI relatives
  • near and far familial wedding support
  • marrying Mark in Cambridge at King's College
  • dirty martinis
  • living in Edinburgh
  • our fab flat with conservatory and garden
  • Mark's glasses
  • the smell of malt in the Edinburgh air
  • smart, brave and funny clients
  • my dear old friends remaining just that (all of you)
  • my new friend Lexie becoming an old friend
  • my new new friends, especially to Pauline, Louise and Janet taking care of my social life and making me feel at home
  • my spouse visa
  • Crombie's sausages
  • Mark n Kat as neighbours
  • universe, Hudson's and SLB providing productive and not too painful employment
  • Valvona & Corolla pastries on Saturday morning
  • being married to Mark
  • being happy

Thank you for being a part of my wonderful year.

Here's to 2007!

1 comment:

Mark Lister said...

Oh what a lovely year! Great to have been part of it! And here's to the new one.