- San Francisco is really pretty and unique but hard to define. (Tom you were right)
- Both Mark & I have discovered we can drink (and like!) vodka martinis
- New Zealand Sauvignon Blancis still the best, despite Sonoma's best efforts
- Santa Cruz is adorable and has too many cute shops (Sinead -- I bought green Danskos and pink Keens!)
- Carmel is not as snobby as the books say.
- Monterey is not as cute as the books say
- Driving an SUV is more fun than I feel comfortable admitting. (we got a rental Exterra in CA)
- 1 hour of cliff/mountain driving is enough. 4 is way too many
- People really do give you a better hotel room when you say it is your honeymoon
- Airlines do not
- You can watch Liverpool play at a south side bar in Milwaukee. Just eat first. Or the 6 Guinness will hit you. As will your new wife
- Cheap beef is the real taste of home
- I have lots of really nice relatives
- Mark keeps referring to me his girlfriend. I remind him that I am his ex-girlfriend.
- NY pizza is still the best
- Being married is just like not being married, but better
- And, sometimes you get to have a second wedding!
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom. -Marcel Proust
Sunday, 21 May 2006
Posted by charming gardener at 16:43
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment