- I am awaiting news of my student visa. Should hear anyday now. My passport and my future living is in flux, waiting for an answer. (Cue finger drumming and watching kettle boil)
- Mark is on the West coast of the US for 10 (!) days.
- Solo living takes some time to get used to
- I am messy
- I am not brushing my teeth at night
- I haven't made the bed
- I am watching too much TV
- I have giant spurts of activity, followed by hours of reading quietly
- I am not eating balanced meals
- I am going to plant flowers this weekend
- I bought a book on the basics of gardening
- And another novel
- And some diet coke
- The pope is sick
- And MOST riveting, I've been working on an Excel worksheet for tracking clients
See -- not remotely interesting. Which is why I have been a bit quiet. I guess I've been waiting for some news that I could broadcast. I DO appreciate the demands for updates, proving to me that people other than my Mom read this.
Readers- are you out there? Tell me what YOU are doing. I need some entertainment and company.